Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Feeling horrible  (Read 935 times)

shrosphirelass

Feeling horrible
« on: June 21, 2020, 07:56:38 PM »

After nearly 3 months feeling pretty good apart from pretty constant bleeding, this week I have felt dreadful. Headaches returned with a vengence, feeling sick and dizzy and muzzy headed. Have been having lots of floaters and keep forgetting stuff. Have been bleeding for a month with no respite, mostly light but now and then (and unpredictably) heavy.

Anyoner got any ideas about what's going on. Nothing has changed this week. I'm not unduly stressed, taking my antihistamines and steroid spray (to prevent headaches exacerbated by hayfever) and am taking evorel conti (swithched from sequi 3.5 months ago).

Just don't get it.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Feeling horrible
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 09:31:49 PM »

Anaemic?  Get your bloods done ?  Constant bleeding can be eased by medication from your GP.

:foryou:

Sharon fegan

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 09:56:32 AM »

Hi I'm on evorel sequi which is 2 weeks on evorel 50 then two weeks evorel conti, is this what you are on?, I've been on this for 24 days now , with constant bleeding, anxiety up and down, is this the same with you

shrosphirelass

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 10:13:50 AM »

No, I'm on evorel conti and the menopause clinic said that any intermittant bleeding in the first 6 months was considered normal. Likewise I think it can take at least 3 months before you know whether symptoms will improveand side effects subside. I was on evorel sequi before and I didn't have any problems with that, except headaches and nausea at the start. I did start with half a patch to avoid side effects and built up to a whole patch over 6 months. HRT seems to affect individuals very differently. if you can I would carry on for a bit longer, or maybe reduce to a half a patch or even three quarters, but if it is making you feel worse there are other things you can try. Good luck.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 11:58:11 AM »

How R U both today?

shrosphirelass

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 12:21:46 PM »

Hi CLKD, I'm feeling absolutely horrible! Constantly nauseaus and dizzy and slight headache. I don't know if it is the iron tablets upsetting me or just hormones. Trying to be busy to distarcy mself from this awful feeling and drinking lots of water. Still waiting for my urgent referals to come through (also could be stress related, I guess). Thanks for asking x