Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan and estrogen help please  (Read 986 times)

Mandy-Joe

Utrogestan and estrogen help please
« on: July 03, 2020, 07:31:33 AM »

Morning everyone

I'm starting to use this combo today, and doing continuous utro.

This might be a dumb question, but I understand you have to take utro at night, so does that mean I also have to use the gel at night, or can l use it in the morning after my shower?

Also, I've noticed a post saying that estrodose, Isn't as good as estrogel, and this is what I've been given with a label stuck on top.

TIA
Mandy x

Jeepers

Re: Utrogestan and estrogen help please
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 09:02:00 AM »

Hi Mary-joe

I do my prog at night, but my gel in the morning, I don't think it matters, whatever suits you.

The oestrogel/oestrodose thing... lots of women don't notice a difference, some do... so I would say just try it, see how you get on :)

Jeepers xx

Mandy-Joe

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 09:33:29 AM »

Thank you!
Feel better now...menopausal symptom #14 stress about everything!!
Mx

Flan747

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »

I have been on between 2 and 4 pumps of gel and 100mg Utrogestron for approx 9 months now with a short break in between and tried Femostan and Zumenon 1mg. I still struggle to get the dosage right! Main problem of severe anxiety has eased but most days now struggle with nausea and crushing sensation in my chest and low mood! I wake every morning between 4 and 5! Feel like I'm just existing at the minut me not livingWould a patch be worth trying to get an even dosage! I am peri and have regular periods!