Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Calling all OESTRODOSE and OESTROGEL users - please provide info for a survey!  (Read 2521 times)

Hurdity

Well - survey is a bit of a grand name but thought I would start a separate thread to collate all the info!

I didn't want to clog up the other thread with all of this so please all Oestrodose users or Oestrogel users who also have Oestrodose please provide info about your CURRENT bottle of gel (past reports can't really be used unless you still have the bottle?)

The main thing for gel users (Oestrodose) to note is:

1    Are you peri or post-menopause or don't know?
2   Have you used both Oestrodose and oestrogel?
3   How long have you been using estradiol gel?
4   Have you noticed any difference between this product and any other bottles of Oestrodose or Oestrogel, if so what?
5   Where the product is manufactured (and the manufacturer - but assuming it will be Besins, Belgium?)
6   The name of the parallel importer/repackaging company (as in the leaflet and/or bottle or carton)
7   The batch number/date
8   Some basic info about the carton, leaflet and bottle

No need to write all of this out or write an essay – just write the numbers and your answers and try to keep it just to responses to the above so easy to collate? – fire away! Let's see what comes out of this :)

Hurdity x

Dancinggirl

I used both Oestrogel and Ostradose for around 16 years and never noticed a difference. DG x

Ladybt28

Interesting - I just got a new bottle and for the first time it is different from the ones I had before
Answers to your questions:

1. Post
2. Box says estrodose bottle says Oestrogel but as far as I know it is always oestrogel - no no not used both
3. 2 months
4. All the same
5. Product manufacturer for all was/is Besins Belgium
6. This new bottle the parallel importer changed from Doncaster Pharmaceuticals Group to Chemlies Ltd Wembley H0 1DX
7. Old bottle batch no = 72101/8040 date 01/2021  New bottle = 72084/040 date 11/2020
8. Cartons the same on both says Oestrodose/front of bottle label the same/label on back different because different repackager - I dont pay any attention to the leaflet!

Conolly

Hello Ladybt28,

Thank you! There's no need to post details of the leaflet, this one is available at the MHRA website, the parallel import company is S&M Medical Chemilines (now known as Chemilines), Wembley.

Conolly X

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!

Hi

Here's my info;

1 - peri
2 - yes
3 - nearly 2 years
4 - I used Oestradose 2 months ago but was scared of the anxious symptoms that returned within 3 or 4 days of using it.
5 - the good gel is Besins - 72349 and expiry date of April 2021 and the bad one is Besins - 72277 and the expiry is April 2021 also it says Procured from within the EU and repackaged by the Product License holder OPD laboratories Watford, Herts, WD24 4PR.
6 - good gel is in a cylinder shape and bad one is in an “Anne French” shaped bottle. The bad gel also has labels.

Conolly

Hello ladies,

Posting the info on behalf of Donna-paul.

Conolly X

Hurdity

Well this one didn't go anywhere but every time the subject has come up we have urged members to report through the yellow card scheme which continues to be recommended!

Hurdity x