Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Systen 50 - Evorel 50 / Systen Conti - Evorel Conti  (Read 925 times)

TaylorJ

Systen 50 - Evorel 50 / Systen Conti - Evorel Conti
« on: April 02, 2020, 04:34:49 PM »

Hi everyone, can't get in touch with my GP with the current coronVirus situation. I was struggling to get Evorel Sequi patches . I managed to send my prescription to Oxford Online Pharmacy and received 3 months worth. The packaging was different to the usual pink colour but boxing does say Evorel Sequi. The patches inside have stickers over them. Underneath the Evorel 50 patch you can fadely see they were called ?Systen 50? . I just wanted to make sure it's the same as Evorel 50 patch  :
 :-\ would really appreciate any advice. thanks
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 09:00:40 PM by TaylorJ »

bear

Re: Systen 50 - Evorel 50
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 05:55:58 PM »

Hi TaylorJ,

Systen and Evorel are the same product (marketed under different names in different countries). Just be aware that Evorel Sequi is the same as Systen Sequi, not Systen 50. You can see the different names on Theramex website (Systen is sold in Poland)

https://www.theramex.com/news/

BeaR.

TaylorJ

Re: Systen 50 - Evorel 50
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 08:58:48 PM »

Hi TaylorJ,

Systen and Evorel are the same product (marketed under different names in different countries). Just be aware that Evorel Sequi is the same as Systen Sequi, not Systen 50. You can see the different names on Theramex website (Systen is sold in Poland)

https://www.theramex.com/news/

BeaR.

Hi BeaR

Thanks for replying , it looks like it is the Systen Sequi I have in a white box . 8 patches to a box , 4 Systen 50 and 4 Systen Conti exactly the same as Evorel Sequi . Possibly that last available back in March when I got them . So feel better now and Oxford Online pharmacy seems very reputable