Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: help with perimenopause chronic fatigue?  (Read 697 times)

Anne47

• First Flush
help with perimenopause chronic fatigue?
« on: June 07, 2020, 06:15:03 PM »

Hi There..

I am just new to the site really never posted before but i am experiencing irregular periods.. they often come every two weeks now plus ive start brown spotting.. first question is how long after brown spotting until most womens periods stop completley?

Also im having days where i get chronic fatigue.. i literally struggle to walk my body feels so heavy and foggy head sometimes. I used to get this for about 4 day before period came on then i would have 3 or 4 days of high energy. But now with my period sometimes coming every 2 weeks,, the days the chronic fatigue hits are more random. Lucky the next day i can have high energy again. So my question is i guess is how do you all cope with bad fatigue?
I have no one else to ask questions to as i no longer have my mum or sister so hoping i can find this site helpful x

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 06:17:32 PM by Anne47 »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: help with perimenopause chronic fatigue?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 06:59:57 PM »

Hi! crashing fatigue is awful.  I remember Mum sitting down and suddenly dropping off to sleep, even during cooking our evening meal.

Have you recently had a full blood count?  The important thing it so find out whether you are anaemic.

My periods waxed and waned.  Always ended with a brown 'day' at the end, usually after 24 hour break from red blood.  Also itching high up as the area was dry until normal secretions eased symptoms.

Do you keep a mood/food/symptom diary, it might prove useful. 

:welcomemm: