Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Today's struggle  (Read 3126 times)

jaypo

Re: Today's struggle
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2020, 01:07:16 PM »

What's worst?

KarineT

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2020, 10:12:24 PM »

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your suffering.
You are not alone in this.

I too get dizzy on a frequent basis and it got to the point where I became really worried and thought I had a neurological disease like MS or an ear problem.  I had an MRI and my ears were checked.  I also had a balance test.  Everything was came back normal.  I would never have associated dizziness with the menopause as it doesn't appear to be a classical symptom of it and I hardly get any hot  flushes.  Instead, I get cold chills, a trembling sensation and pins and needles, and sometimes I feel warm during the night.  I have also missed a few periods.  I don't know if I'm still peri or meno because I haven't had a period since January 2020.  I just hope it's the beginning of the end for the menopause for me.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 09:12:18 AM »

I had cold flushes within 36 hours of my first 'tamoxifen' tablet, thought I had 'flu! 

Your periods may wax and wane yet KarineT.  Mine did for a few years .......... I suspect you are in peri as 1 usually considers the menopause to have really started once we've been 12+ months period free.
Pages: 1 [2]