Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: lockdown fatigue  (Read 3068 times)

Donnadoobie

Re: lockdown fatigue
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2020, 07:13:46 AM »

I felt tearful last week but feel a little better.  I feel angry now, angry with how badly this has been handled and the confusion that is around.  scared that I have to work again.

still tired all the time, anxiety is exhausting.

jaycee

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 09:40:02 AM »

I feel the same,no motivation, and dozed of twice yesterday, feeling a bit weepy, unlike me, but my sister has been the same
Luckily the weather is lovely today,so will feel better when i get outside i hope

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 11:45:29 AM »

I had a dip in the middle of week 3, I think reality hit!  Was OK for a few weeks then a dip 2 weeks ago.  This morning I feel I ought to be out and about  ::) but have no excuse to go to a garden centre this week.  So I picked roses yesterday, the 1st of the year.

Half a day at a time?  If you want to sleep, do so.  Warm weather ......... make the most of this peaceful time 'cos sure as butter will melt in the sun, the World will return to normal: already the congestion charge has been reintroduced  >:(

Kathleen

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 06:14:13 PM »

Hello again ladies.

I went to my GPs surgery for a blood test recently and luckily I was wearing a mask so no one could see I was on the verge of tears. I suspect my low mood is due to my lack of HRT but it could also be Lockdown fatigue.  I would love a face to face appointment with my lovely Doctor but sadly that isn't possible at the moment.

Wishing everyone well.

K.

Souris

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2020, 07:51:44 PM »

I've been working from home since mid-March and haven't been into a store since then, either. Get all my groceries delivered or at curbside pickup. Somehow I feel like I have LESS free time than before! And I'm getting less sleep. I'm going to bed later, but I can't figure out why exactly. So while I've been lacking energy for ages before the pandemic, I feel like I have even less now. It's hard to find the motivation sometimes. It's exhausting to work from home, as it's outside the usual routine, and things take longer.

I've done more baking than usual, and have been working in the garden, but mostly I just want to lay on the sofa and mindlessly watch TV. I see all these people posting videos of doing fun things and tackling projects around the house, and I just don't have the energy for any of that. I know so many of us are under anxiety to some level, even if we're not aware of it every second.

I'm an introvert, and I have no desire to go anywhere right now. I hate every second I have to go out to pick up groceries curbside or drive through at the bank or take my cat to the vet (also curbside). There are so many people out there who aren't taking the virus seriously, and refuse to wear masks or social distance. I'm scared to be around people -- I always hated being in crowds anyway, and the virus makes it worse.

It's all exhausting.
Pages: 1 [2]