Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: HRT works  (Read 869 times)

luvleeju

• First Flush
HRT works
« on: May 20, 2020, 02:11:11 PM »

Twelve weeks ago I joined this forum after commencing HRT at 57 years of age was apprehensive and concerned regarding breast cancer risk. I promised to keep you all updated on my progress .
Well I can categorically say Kliofem has worked it's magic.
I have seen a gradual improvement from 2 weeks in and now all I can say is the old me is definitely back 😃👏
I'm sleeping well, No hot flushes or night sweats , palpitations gone , my mood has lifted and my libido has gone from 0 to through the roof . Which has made both me and my husband very happy ( I think he thinks he has died and gone to heaven 😂)
Seriously any ladies reading this and having doubts should I shouldn't I just make that Gp appointment . it's the best decision I have ever made . I only wish I had done this 10 years ago when all my symptoms started .
The only way I can describe it is I now feel alive again the fog has lifted and I've got my bounce back.
I've had no side effects other than breast tenderness and even that is easing now.
So ladies just remember it's never to late to start HRT for me the benefits are far greater than the small risks associated with taking hormone replacement . Life is to precious and short it's for living and having fun so why not  continue in our latter years  all thanks to one simple little pill .

Perinowpost

Re: HRT works
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 03:19:58 PM »

So glad it's worked for you Luvleeju. I feel the same, and intend to stay on it for life x

Joaniepat

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 03:43:46 PM »

Good for you and long may it last! Thanks for making such a positive post. Hopefully it will give some encouragement to others who are still making up their minds.

JP x

KaraShannon

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 06:06:29 PM »

I started Evorel Sequi 2 months ago and life is so much easier, I didn't realise how many of my issues were to do with peri.  Joint pain is better, energy a bit better, etc..  I still have a few rough days, but most days now are good.  What you're on sounds even better  ;D

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 07:52:21 AM »

Great post luvleeju and really nice of you to come and tell everyone how good you are feeling. Many turn to this forum because of problems with menopausal symptoms but also a lot who are having problems with HRT, but of course there are thousands of women out there happily taking HRT successfully who never need to come to this forum. Your post should give hope and encouragement to many!! Long may it last.... :)

Hurdity x

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 10:48:11 AM »

What a lovely, uplifting post. Thank you so much for taking the time to update us.

Taz x  :)

Kathleen

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 12:04:33 PM »

Hello luvleeju.

Thank you for your post. It is so uplifting to read a positive experience but I am a little jealous of your success!

Let us know how things proceed for you and I wish you well.

Take care.

K.