Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Just not coping please anyone!  (Read 988 times)

Nettie3070

Just not coping please anyone!
« on: May 05, 2020, 06:25:42 PM »

Dear All. Had a scan after some prolonged bleeding..on continuous hrt since July 2019 (not always as compliant as I should be) Scan showed 4cm symptomatic fibroid and lining 9mm.Dr asked for advice from gynae and theyhave suggested a mirena but want to do a hystercopy first.To be honest with you all Im scared.I have convinced myself I have cancer, so scared.Im googling everything, I want to stop the utrogestan so I can have a bleed to try and shed some lining and reduce my oestrogen to 1 pump but Im worried will do more harm and dont really know how to it.Ive started using the utro nightly vaginally also.Im ? still perimenopause also.Any help please someone  :'(xxxx
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 07:05:13 PM by Nettie3070 »

sheila99

Re: Just not coping
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 07:22:12 PM »

As you're peri you should be on a sequi regime not conti? If it was me I'd change to sequi but I don't know enough to advise you. They've done a scan so if there was anything that might be cancerous I think they would have found it.

Nettie3070

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 07:26:27 PM »

Thanks for replying..do I just stop the utro now for 2 weeks as Ive been taking it at 100mgs for a few weeks?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 07:28:04 PM »

Have you a similar thread here already  :-\ .........

Nettie3070

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 07:30:04 PM »

Yes love but before i had the scan etc x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 07:30:36 PM »

It's better to keep 1 thread going or you may get lost  ::) ............

Nettie3070

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 07:40:52 PM »

I didnt realise sorry..just desperate for some support and advice..Im afraid anxiety is overwhelming me at the moment x

sheila99

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 09:00:48 PM »

If you can tell when you ovulate keep on the utro for another 2 weeks then you'll bleed at the normal time for your own cycle. Then the start of the bleed is day 1 of the next cycle. If you don't know where you are in your own cycle I don't think it matters when you stop. I find my cycle is stronger than the hrt one so I align the hrt cycle to my own. I find when my own cycle is out of step with hrt one I bleed at any time of the month, sometimes twice. And try not to worry, you're receiving good treatment now. Assume you know the dose is 12 days of 200mg for sequi?