Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: The ongoing crazy train ride..  (Read 740 times)

JJ51

The ongoing crazy train ride..
« on: April 25, 2020, 01:37:07 PM »

All things menopause / Re: 51 and on the crazy train
? on: Today at 01:21:07 PM ?
 ???
I'm just unravelling some issues  after a further bout of crying hysterics at work.....been home since 21st April..doctor has signed me not fit for 3 weeks. I have been doing split office shifts and shopping for myself  and aging father... near deserted office..but I wanted to travel as keyworker 4 and see some co workers  to keep  normal as possible. I thought I was coping till the outburst.
Well been back at work since February,
after Occ health phone call and report finally got working hours reduced to 30 hours, no work Wednesdays. All my work was still being checked, and been given critical feedback, which I understand. Review with manager every week, I have never liked scrutiny of any kind, after having a very vocal critical mother... self esteem, is something I have always lacked- reliant on a strong father who is now 83. My non habitual male partner has been very supportive of my crying..
..mood swings, discussion on anxiety, depression, peri menopause... plus all the physical details.
I'm going to have a review of thyroxine blood test, and keep estragel n provena and same dose setraline...I am now on responsible for myself, my father can now shop for himself for has neighbours that have taken over this from me.
I just couldnt say to work, I wasnt coping, just burst into tears after someone asked how I was and told Manager going home.

Work know I am being treated for
anxiety /peri menopause.. So I'm  taking the time to unravel.. after two days of crying..and spotting...
I am figuring it out. I have Occ health advisors I can ring.. I'm lucky my non habitual partner has been soo supportive.. let's see if no work and just me can figure it all out...

I'm on my crazy train journey..keep safe..
One of the train passengers on the JOURNEY OF LIFE..toot toot...  ::) :o :D
I appreciate the fact I can left offsome steam here.... Talking about me has never been easy..but old School... :P :P :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:43:04 PM by JJ51 »

lillith112

Re: The ongoing crazy train ride..
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 08:08:03 PM »

Hugs to you, we are all on this crazy train together. I find my symptoms are a hundred times worse due to all the stress from this covid 19. I dont even recognise who I am anymore, its scary. Just wanted you to know you are not alone.

Stay safe JJ51.  :)

Lillith.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 08:44:05 AM »

Many are finding the lack of routine difficult to deal with and of course, missing colleagues and interaction with others.  Do you have a routine?  I found that making a list of chores in the evening and ticking them off during the next day, gave me a focus and showed what I *had* achieved. 

JJ51

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 09:57:41 AM »

:D

Thank you ladies.. take care xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 11:13:25 AM »

:great: