Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Livial, and weight gain ?  (Read 769 times)

jaycee

Livial, and weight gain ?
« on: April 16, 2020, 08:23:04 PM »

Has anyone had weight gain on livial, i have been on it for a second time for about the last 3-4 years
I didn't gain ny weight at first but i was more active,and did a lot of dog walking, no dog now sadly :'( :'(
The last year i have gained almost a stone and a half, can't get into of any of my old clothes,had to buy a size up
Can't get trousers over my thighs even  :'(

Perinowpost

Re: Livial, and weight gain ?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 08:57:58 PM »

Yes. I trialled it for 3 months and blew up. As soon as I came off it the weight dropped off and I went back to normal x

jaycee

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 10:26:04 PM »

I am feeling very bloated,and going to try without it again, also i get a bit breathless when walking, as i didn't before,i think it's the extra weight,as i am only just under 5ft tall, so probably wouldn't be so bad if i was taller
Are you on any other HRT Perinowpost?and if so what? and is your weight still back to normal
I'm not a big eater ,and try to eat healthily :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 10:27:35 PM by jaycee »

Perinowpost

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 08:54:58 AM »

Hi Jaycee

I'm on evorel 50 patches for oestrogen, a petite pea sized blob of testim for testosterone 3 x a week,  and a private progesterone. I was very prog intolerant so had to seek help after trying everything available on the nhs with no success (it's all documented on MaryG's alternatives thread).

I well remember trying livial though every day my clothes got tighter and I was hardly eating a thing x

jaycee

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 12:55:56 PM »

Thank you, i tried Evoral Conti, but my hair started falling out,i had already lost some and i even wondered if this was due to Livial ,as it started around that time too, but so did a very stressful time,
Been seeing a dermatologist who said it's stress related, but i definitely lost more when i tried the EC,
The only way to see if there is a connection with weight gain and hair loss is to stop it