Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Re Burning club  (Read 1670 times)

Midnight Shadow

Re Burning club
« on: April 08, 2020, 08:33:00 AM »

Morning ladies, can anyone tell me how to access the Burning club, can't remember how I got to it last time. Atrophy, is improving slowly, some days better than others. So pleased I kept a diary previously. Had two good days, but woke burning and stinging this am. Sunday was also a bad day. Not helped by the fact I had a vertigo attack last week went dizzy and balance from Menieres Disease is awful. Just wondering can stress plays a part in the Atrophy?  Using Vagifem 3 times a week after reload. Doctor, advised twice but ignored that (he's not very personable). Using Olive and bee and hydromol. Can't use estrogen cream on outer area as it makes burning twice as bad. Just ordered the yes product to try. Noticed from diary it took 5- 6 months last time to ease so hoping it is quicker this time. Sorry for the long post, but your answers are invaluable. Take care everyone. 

Kmorris

Re: Re Burning club
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 11:11:54 AM »

Midnight I think you can find it if you log in ...under the Private Lives section.

xx

Midnight Shadow

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 03:42:23 PM »

Still haven't been able to access the Private lives section. Please can anyone help me. Trying to access the Burning Club. It's a great site and so pleased to have found it. Thank you.

Tc

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 03:47:34 PM »

I've bumped it for you. X

Joaniepat

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 06:34:36 PM »

Still haven't been able to access the Private lives section. Please can anyone help me. Trying to access the Burning Club. It's a great site and so pleased to have found it. Thank you.
You need to be logged in to access Private Lives ......
JP x

Midnight Shadow

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 07:39:38 PM »

Thanks girls, I have accessed the burning club. Very interesting posts and very informative. I could have written those myself. At least I know I am not going mad as I sit here burning. Will continue to read.