Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Intrarosa  (Read 4291 times)

Otter15

Re: Intrarosa
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2020, 05:40:20 PM »

The gynaecologist said it was ok but I'm not comfortable doing that really.

They all seem to say different things!! This one has helped me though so I'll trust her for the moment. I'll use the cream while I need it then hopefully will be able to stop when the intrarosa has built up.

Anaise

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 09:19:14 AM »

Only day 3, not really experiencing any leakage but early doors..

Anaise

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2020, 02:21:49 PM »

Day 7, I've had two days of very mild headaches, yesterday felt a bit dizzy. Feel a bit down in the dumps, could this be from the Intrarosa? :(
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 03:05:15 PM by Anaise »

Otter15

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2020, 04:43:03 AM »

I did read some reviews with those kinds of symptoms but I didn't experience them.

For me the only effect I noticed was the craving for rubbish food I used to have but it did go after a week or so.

Maybe stick with it a bit longer and see what happens.

I have all the symptoms of another uti. Think it's because I didn't use the cream so I definitely can't stop that yet. This VA is such a pain😡

Anaise

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2020, 09:49:43 AM »

I did read some reviews with those kinds of symptoms but I didn't experience them.

For me the only effect I noticed was the craving for rubbish food I used to have but it did go after a week or so.

Maybe stick with it a bit longer and see what happens.

I have all the symptoms of another uti. Think it's because I didn't use the cream so I definitely can't stop that yet. This VA is such a pain😡

It is, I think it might be a tad strong for me. :( I might try it every other day instead of daily. How long have you been on it Otter?

Otter15

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 05:57:49 AM »

I'm just about to finish my 8th week so it's still early days.

I read a review that said they found it better using it alternate nights so that might work for you.

It's all trial and error isn't it.

Anaise

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 03:05:13 PM »

I'm just about to finish my 8th week so it's still early days.

I read a review that said they found it better using it alternate nights so that might work for you.

It's all trial and error isn't it.

It is Otter.. :)

Well I'm on day 9, took one yesterday left the day before off. Feel much better today increased energy and dare I say it but my libido has come back. Which has been none existent for the last few years.   :bouncing: :bouncing: :spin: :spin::bouncing:

Just hope it's not a temporary thing...

Sammiejane

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2020, 09:50:55 AM »

hi anaise

if you don't mind me asking how old were you when you had hysterectomy and ovaries removed ?

was it just the gel you found you shed hair on or did the patches do this to ?

my regime isn't going great to be honest i think the gel is causing my hair to thin on the scalp as looks thinner even from september so want to try a patch

Sammiejane

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2020, 09:57:12 AM »

hi anaise

sorry forgot to ask have you see. regrowth now it's been a while since you stop the gel x

Otter15

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2020, 07:49:45 PM »

Glad it's starting to work for you.

After two months it's beginning to help me I think. Used the cream for a few days and everything settled again but haven't needed it today.

One day at a time eh😁. I go for a scan tomorrow so I'll see if my ovaries and uterus have 'unshrunk'😁.

Anaise

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2020, 06:36:39 PM »

Glad it's starting to work for you.

After two months it's beginning to help me I think. Used the cream for a few days and everything settled again but haven't needed it today.

One day at a time eh😁. I go for a scan tomorrow so I'll see if my ovaries and uterus have 'unshrunk'😁.

Good luck with the scan Otter. :) I've stopped using Intrarosa as of yesterday, it was causing terrible mood swings similar to PMT. :( I was going to carry on but I felt so awful I just couldn't carry on with it. So back on the good old Ovestin again, it works for me.

Anaise

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2020, 06:38:38 PM »

hi anaise

if you don't mind me asking how old were you when you had hysterectomy and ovaries removed ?

was it just the gel you found you shed hair on or did the patches do this to ?

my regime isn't going great to be honest i think the gel is causing my hair to thin on the scalp as looks thinner even from september so want to try a patch

Hi Sammie patches and gel caused shedding for me, it all stopped when I came off the Estrogel. Not had any shedding with Ovestin..
Pages: 1 [2]