Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: red rash and blister like spots in hands  (Read 679 times)

Sammiejane

red rash and blister like spots in hands
« on: March 30, 2020, 11:51:30 PM »

hi ladies

since i have been on utrogestan i've noticed a rash come up on my hand not to bad but it's in places like 3 or 4 spots .

i have also noticed a rash where i apply the gel to my arms which has been there since day one 6/7 weeks ago dosent itch but sometime feel stingin under the skin

the blister spots i?m getting i wonder if it's from the gel as had them before when i took gel only and they itch i squeeze then they go to blood blister and pop like blister but coming up mainly in my fingers and as i rub the gel in with my hands i think it's this but the rash is new and wonder if that if progesterone or the gel i also have dryer mouth and vagina x

i feel ok but don't want rashes over my body and wonder if i?m reacting to something x

i have menopause on 14 th so will continue till then but feel i may have to change regime which is a shame as adding progesterone in since having no womb has stopped me feeling crazy on estrogen alone but my hands are so dry with rashes x and red blotches on arms from gel

i am starting to find the gel a pain to be honest every day applying it i think i'd rather a patch to just forget about it