Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Vivid dreams  (Read 1416 times)

Eagle87

Vivid dreams
« on: March 26, 2020, 04:46:28 PM »

Hi does anyone else get vivid dreams on just estrogel? I get really weird dreams on utrogestan days but this month they continued I hate vivid Dreams just want to sleep without dreaming

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Vivid dreams
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 06:00:09 PM »

I have had dreams since an early age. Raised in an angry household.

I take anti-depressant meds and have had busy, involved, long dreams for years.  Rarely awful.

If I sleep in the day I rarely dream.  Go figure  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 12:00:28 PM »

Well last night:

DH and I were walking around an agricultural show [all cancelled this year  >:(], met a woman with a Westie.  Had a chat then wandered on.  Next moment she was preparing food for us, at a different event - little dog wasn't there and it was explained that the husband was very ill so he had taken it to be PTS.  But she didn't seem upset or anything.  DH went for a walk round the antique fair and the husband came back from the Vet., not upset a bit.  But I was sobbing .........

Head aches.  Hung over feeling ........ mayB I would take to drink?

shoppingqueen

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 07:52:38 AM »

Hi ladies
Think we are all having very strange, vivid dreams right now! The subconscious will be at work trying to process our background ( and foreground) anxieties/ worries. Having many conversations with friends about how strange dreams are- takes me a couple of cups of tea in the morning to kind of click my brain in and shake them off. Whilst not overtly disturbing, they don't feel like ?happy? dreams.
Not sure it's the HRT?? Plus if you are out of routine, not working or working from home- sleep patterns and body clock could be very different to normal circumstances? Just a thought
Xx

shoppingqueen

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 07:55:48 AM »

CLKD- love your dream story- I got quite engrossed in it!  ;D are these activities you usually do in ?real/ normal? life eg antique centres etc? Am sure a dream analyst would work out the meaning of the dog 🐕😁 xx

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 08:51:34 AM »

Yep.

I have been attending agricultural shows from the age of 9.  I have even taken part in 1
After Dad died Mum handed over the 'family silver' which I took to an auction house ........ the silver he sold, the rest we kept  :D.  We were hooked  ::) and now sell our items in an antique shop, sadly closed right now.

So it's all there.  In my history.  Usually my brain picks up a piece of news, goes back into my past and pulls forwards someone that I haven't thought of 4 years++, adds a walk or a river and runs with the idea  ;D which is why I wake.  Knackered.

CLKD

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 03:38:33 PM »

I keep dreaming about finding hospital notes then trying to find a Clinic to take them to  :-\.  Where I worked in the 1980s as been remodelled so I don't know the new layout.  I've had this dream for years and it leaves me exhausted.

I also dream about people that I have been unkind to - I can see them in the distance and want to apologise but they walk out of sight ...... over and over  :'(