Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Besins healthcare to start production of micronised progesterone in Russia  (Read 669 times)

Dandelion

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/besins-healthcare-to-start-production-of-progesterone-in-russia
Does this spell trouble for us utrogestan users?
Has anyone had any trouble obtaining utrogestan from pharmacies?
Thanks

Hurdity

Dandelion! WHere on earth did you find this? You can only see the article if youre a member anyway so you can't know what it says? Also it is a year out of date anyway so not news... please stop googling random stuff - pharmas produce drugs all over the world in lots of different facilities. Don't worry about Besins in Russia! What on earth has that to do with Besins in Europe?

Do not fret and stop googling!!!

Hope you're otherwise well....

Hurdity x

Dandelion

Dandelion! WHere on earth did you find this? You can only see the article if youre a member anyway so you can't know what it says? Also it is a year out of date anyway so not news... please stop googling random stuff - pharmas produce drugs all over the world in lots of different facilities. Don't worry about Besins in Russia! What on earth has that to do with Besins in Europe?

Do not fret and stop googling!!!

Hope you're otherwise well....

Hurdity x
Sorry
I'm due to order more utro via my surgery's online site on 2nd April as I get it every two months.
Wanted to see if I could order it today, not because of Russia, I get you, and won't google.
Was thinking more about disruptions re coronavirus next week, but instead of the usual phone queue, which I don't mind as surgery busy, it was engaged all day, *shrugs* to phone actually being engaged all day.

Dandelion

All any of us can do is keep ordering our scripts and hoping for the best.
Yeah all in same boat