Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Kliofem, can anyone offer any advice  (Read 747 times)

jazzcj

Kliofem, can anyone offer any advice
« on: March 22, 2020, 01:42:05 AM »

Hello everyone, I am about to start taking Kliofem and I'm really anxious!  Has anybody tried it and what was it like?

I took HRT some time ago and I literally bled most of the time so I came off.  I'm maybe about 4 years later now, and 56, no periods since I came off the hrt, wondering if I should just give it a go.  Frightened of the side effects 😢.  Any help appreciated x

Crazy wummin

• First Flush
Re: Kliofem, can anyone offer any advice
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 07:17:14 AM »

I was changed to kliofem 2mg in September because of supply problems. I was on elleste duo 2mgs. I haven't had any problems with this. My gp suggested stopping hrt, I was unwilling to do this. I didn't want to return to the blubbering wreck I was pre hrt. I'm a nurse so it doesn't look good crying all the time. I have only posted once on this forum. Excellent website, lots of information. Good luck, give it a go  :)

luvleeju

• First Flush
Re: Kliofem, can anyone offer any advice
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 09:28:53 AM »

Hi I started Kliofem 4 weeks ago and it's working (see my post in the new members section). I've had no problems so far only occasional breast tenderness but I can live with that as it comes and goes and I'm hoping it will settle down eventually as my body adjusts to the medication. I've had no bleeding but I have started gaining weight hoping it's water retention my clothes don't feel any different so I'm not going to weigh myself as often .
I've no regrets as yet and pleased I've given it a go.
Good luck and I wish you every success