Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Eveorel conti and painful breasts  (Read 1565 times)

Tia56

• First Flush
Eveorel conti and painful breasts
« on: March 11, 2020, 08:44:05 AM »

Hi I'm looking for some advice please. I'm
On week 8 of evorel conti patches. I'm finding them amazing and they've taken away all my horrible menopause symptoms apart from giving me very painful, swollen and itchy breasts. They've almost doubled in size. Has anyone else found this? And will they settle. I don't want to change hrt because I'm liking this brand but I don't know what else to do.

Jellyb

Re: Eveorel conti and painful breasts
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 12:26:38 PM »

Hi Tia56
Yes, I've had this before on Evorel conti.  I just cut my patch down until I found a dosage that worked for me.  Same as you, my boobs were huge and very, very painful.
Now I'm on half a patch, twice a week.  So, my prescription lasts longer too :-)

Tia56

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 12:37:45 PM »

Thankyou so much for replying. I actually started off on half patches but my doctor told me to wear full ones. Since then my breast problem started. I'm glad somebody else is doing this. I think I will go back to half patches. Did your breasts go back down in size when you did that ?

Jellyb

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 08:18:14 PM »

It took a few days to have any effect.  I think they felt huge & swollen, whether they were a different size, I'm not sure. But reducing the patch size certainly helped.

Katejo

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 10:43:52 PM »

Hi I'm looking for some advice please. I'm
On week 8 of evorel conti patches. I'm finding them amazing and they've taken away all my horrible menopause symptoms apart from giving me very painful, swollen and itchy breasts. They've almost doubled in size. Has anyone else found this? And will they settle. I don't want to change hrt because I'm liking this brand but I don't know what else to do.
I started on half patches but they made no difference so I moved to full ones. I haven't had any painful/swollen  breasts. Perhaps a bit itchy sometimes.

TwoCakes

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 10:02:34 PM »

Hi Katejo, I had similar side effect and bought new bigger bras only for my boobs to shrink again as I got more used to the HRT. Typical!