Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: livial/tibilone experiences  (Read 703 times)

Sammiejane

livial/tibilone experiences
« on: March 07, 2020, 02:35:31 PM »

hi

can u advise of your experience on livial tibilone

Hurdity

Re: livial/tibilone experiences
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 09:38:06 AM »

Sammijane there have been lots of dedicated threads of others' experiences of Tibolone so I think you will get more answers by going to the home page of the forum and typing either Livial or Tibolone into the search box and then home in on the threads that have this as the title. You really will find a lot more information that way than waiting for other people to come along on yout thread. My view actually is that it won't be enough oestrogen for someone of your age, although because you have no womb it may well be that you could use it with oestrogen as well? This is not advised for women with a womb because of potential thickening but since this is not an issue for you that combination could work?

Hurdity x

Sammiejane

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 10:08:06 AM »

hi hurdity

i?m currently on 2 pumps gel so is it less in tibilone ?

thank you

Sooze

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 12:07:46 PM »

Sammiejane,
I don't think you can make any sort of comparison between transdermal & Livial as Livial doesn't actually contain oestrogen/progesterone/testosterone but a compound that your body coverts to O/P/T, from what I understand. 

And as everyone is different, some women respond well to it and others don't, but in my experience you need to give it at least 6m to settle, as long as the side effects aren't too much of an issue.  If you search for my posts I did quite a long diary of my experience when I was on it from 2016.
HTH,
S