Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dizziness and low mood but no hot flashes  (Read 1859 times)

KarineT

Re: Dizziness and low mood but no hot flashes
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 12:27:30 PM »

Mumalmighty, for me,  from 2014 up until the spring of 2016, I had quite heavy periods that sometimes lasted more that 7 days. Then the very first time I missed a period was in October 2016. Then from 2017 to 2018 I had a period every other month and in 2019, apart from January to March 2019 where I had a 'normal' period every month , and I felt great around that time, I started having periods every 3 months.  But the real issue started in May 2018 with the dizziness.  At some point I thought there was something seriously wrong with me.  I had tests done for my ears because I thought it was an inner ear problem and I even had an MRI but they didn't find anything.  I couldn't understand what was happening to me as I didn't link it to menopause. Then In July  2019 the dizziness was accompanied with low mood and anxiety.  I also felt vacant most of the time because of the dizziness. It was so strong that at times I thought I was going to lose my balance.  The problem with menopause is that there is very little information about it so we don't quite know what to expect when it comes and the doctors aren't always helpful.  As for the Menocheck, to check the AMH level, it only cost ?49 if you do it at home or ?99 if you have a blood sample taken by a doctor.  I did mine at home.  Maybe you should give it a go.
Pages: 1 [2]