Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 773 times)

Miss Sunshine

Hello everyone!
« on: March 02, 2020, 03:42:48 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum.  I'm still perimenopausal but feeling the need of some sisterly support.  I'm not having too many symptoms yet.  Shakes and waking in a terror stopped after starting evening primrose.  I do however suffer health anxiety and wonder is if it's hormonal.  I never recall feeling this way pre 40's, I'm now 50.  Anyway I look forward to our virtual chats.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 06:34:30 PM by Miss Sunshine »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 03:53:03 PM »

:welcomemm: you are in Good Company.

Browse round.  Make notes.  Some find that keeping a mood/symptom/food diary of use.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 04:49:08 PM »

Hi Miss Sunshine
Ask anything you like, nothings outa bounds. Someone's always on to offer advice and give support.
This meno is totally rubbish, and your Health Anxiety is more than likely to be hormonal.
Take a look at What we've Diagnosed Thread, and other threads like This n That, you?ll soon see we all laugh at ourselves. Well, eventually we do anyway. 😉
 :welcomemm:
Look forward to your posts.

JD xx

yvonnemc

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 11:18:20 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum.  I'm still perimenopausal but feeling the need of some sisterly support.  I'm not having too many symptoms yet.  Shakes and waking in a terror stopped after starting evening primrose.  I do however suffer health anxiety and wonder is if it's hormonal.  I never recall feeling this way pre 40's, I'm now 50.  Anyway I look forward to our virtual chats.

Howdy!

I'm new too - but so far my only issue is hot flushes and insomnia. I've never been a great sleeper, but these hot flushes are doing my head in and I'm waking up like I've been on a 12 hr drinking session  :(

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 11:31:33 AM »

Awww, I remember them days very well yvonnemc.   ;D ;D

:welcomemm:

Glad you've found us.

Jd xx

Tc

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 11:57:38 AM »

Welcome miss sunshine (great username) and welcome Yvonne.  :welcomemm: