Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: joint pain and utrogestan  (Read 608 times)

Sammiejane

joint pain and utrogestan
« on: March 05, 2020, 10:22:31 AM »

morning ladies

how are we all today

so quick question i did a lot of walking yesterday well compared to normal wasn't miles or anything but come early evening i felt ache all over my body and have neck pain like stiffness my pelvis ankles knees is the the wonderful utrogestan as i see joint pain is side effect  x

it's such a pain as i seem to get some benefits from it like sleep helping aniexty mood but now am getting a month in nausea each morning bloating tummy and joint pain x emmm ....... most frustrating do i need a little more estrogen ? i?m on 2 pumps

MicheleMaBelle

Re: joint pain and utrogestan
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 06:54:40 PM »

SammieJane- I've had joint pain on it. I had joint pain before I went on it. I had joint pain when I came off HRT. I have occasional joint pain that I'm now back on it. So, the conclusion is ...I don't know what's causing it. And yes, I'm as sickened by it all as you seem to be. Sorry babe but I'm probably further down the line than you are and I don't have any answers. The only advice I can give is that maybe don't drive yourself round the bend trying to find out what the answer is? 😘