Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Low back pain  (Read 1210 times)

Pmj 28

Low back pain
« on: September 25, 2020, 06:32:29 AM »

Hi ladies, Finnished period a few weeks ago but still have back ache and lower stomach ache feels like I am going too start again, all so going to the loo alot don't feel great
Went too the doctors with a water sample in said could not fine anything , but sent it to the lad not head anything yet
Just wondering if any of you ladies have feel like this .
Take care
Paula x

jaypo

Re: Low back pain
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 07:31:42 AM »

Hi pmj,yes,have felt like this many times,I've had numerous tests done including ovarian cancer test TWICE,all ok,if health anxiety sets in,we feel we are pretty much going to pop our clogs all the time,if there is any inflammation in or near the womb,that can resonate to the back,hence,when you've a period,you get back ache.Do you go to the loo regularly? I mean bowel movements,if you need to poo,it can feel like an ache in your front also and how regular are your periods? Try not to worry too much but if it's a concern speak to your dr,you'll get a phone consultation  :)

Pmj 28

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 07:55:03 AM »

Hi jaypo, My periods are every 26/days light , just before my period I can get constipated abit then go more when I start ok at the moment,
Just the feeling I get and going for a wee alot have started to take something for cystitis just in case it was that.

jaypo

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 05:37:33 PM »

Drink plenty fluid also,it's helped me no end,especially with constipation. My daughter had that exact feeling around her period,this NEED to go to the loo for a wee,cystopurin used to help her and LOTS of water,do go to the dr though,don't let it run on,it may just be pressure on your bladder with being constipated but try not worry⬅️ Can't believe I just said that,I'm the worst worrier on earth  ;D

Pmj 28

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 06:07:16 AM »

Hi Jaypo , thank you for your reply
I have started to take cystocalm hope it will help ,I do drink water my need to drink more
Take care
Paula  :)