Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti patch  (Read 930 times)

robotwars

Evorel Conti patch
« on: February 19, 2020, 04:17:10 PM »

Hi Everyone, I'm thinking of asking for this when I go to see my GP as I believe it gives the progesterone through the patch, is this right? I just wondered if there is stock of these in Pharmacies or whether I will have a problem getting them if I try for these. I'm 54 and had no periods for a year so was thinking of trying a Conti regime - just worried about the progesterone as I suffer with IBS and Divicular disease...? I loved the gel when I used it in peri but suffered for the 2 weeks I used Utro?.

Katejo

Re: Evorel Conti patch
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 04:31:55 PM »

Hi Everyone, I'm thinking of asking for this when I go to see my GP as I believe it gives the progesterone through the patch, is this right? I just wondered if there is stock of these in Pharmacies or whether I will have a problem getting them if I try for these. I'm 54 and had no periods for a year so was thinking of trying a Conti regime - just worried about the progesterone as I suffer with IBS and Divicular disease...? I loved the gel when I used it in peri but suffered for the 2 weeks I used Utro?.
You may well have trouble getting them. Pharmacies are supposed to be getting them again soon I think but I haven't managed to get any from a high st pharmacy since last summer. I have enough to last me nearly 3 months but that was from the Independent Pharmacy. I haven't checked their stock in the past week or so. I haven't had any side effects from the patches other than the bleeding.

kew

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 08:17:57 AM »

I've just received some from the Independent Pharmacy. All through the shortages they've been great and I've been able to source through them since last summer.  I believe they deal direct with the manufacturer.   Posted my prescription on Saturday and received the patches on Thursday.  ?9 prescription charge and free delivery. Only extra cost was posting the prescription which I send as signed for.

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 09:38:46 AM »

I've just received some from the Independent Pharmacy. All through the shortages they've been great and I've been able to source through them since last summer.  I believe they deal direct with the manufacturer.   Posted my prescription on Saturday and received the patches on Thursday.  ?9 prescription charge and free delivery. Only extra cost was posting the prescription which I send as signed for.
My source too but someone told me recently that they were out of stock.

shrosphirelass

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 12:32:40 PM »

I got my evorel conti from the local pharmacy, Boots last week and I think I saw others had also managed to get some.