Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Oestrogel lasting varying amounts of times, can't figure it out  (Read 919 times)

Dandelion

Hi
I use oestrogel 2 pumps, so my pack is supposed to last 28 days.
Well, the last pack lasted 36 days
The pack before lasted longer than 28 days but not as long as 36, I dint keep a record of that, but it's lasting far longer than the 28 days, am I doing something wrong?
thanks

Dotty

Re: Oestrogel lasting varying amounts of times, can't figure it out
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 12:34:49 PM »

Hi Dandelion
A pump pack of Oestrogel contains 64 doses, so if you are using 2 per day then it should last you 32 days.

I found that the old cylindrical bottles had exactly the right amount of pumps, but I am finding that the new shaped bottles have more than 64 doses in them. You have to make sure that you press the pump right down completely and then allow it to come back up before pressing it down again. Some ladies stop us g the pump pack when they know they have used the 64 doses.

I did an experiment with a friend and I found that one bottle had at least 9 extra pumps in it. Then the next one was exact. If you are feeling ok then I wouldn’t worry too much. X

Dandelion

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 12:51:35 PM »

Hi Dandelion
A pump pack of Oestrogel contains 64 doses, so if you are using 2 per day then it should last you 32 days.

I found that the old cylindrical bottles had exactly the right amount of pumps, but I am finding that the new shaped bottles have more than 64 doses in them. You have to make sure that you press the pump right down completely and then allow it to come back up before pressing it down again. Some ladies stop us g the pump pack when they know they have used the 64 doses.

I did an experiment with a friend and I found that one bottle had at least 9 extra pumps in it. Then the next one was exact. If you are feeling ok then I wouldn’t worry too much. X
Hi
Thanks
I wonder why mine lasted 36 instead of 32 days?
I might have to do a reminder for 32 days and follow your instructions, that way I know I'm getting an even dose.
Thanks

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 01:42:08 PM »

I’m not sure why it lasted longer , but some of mine have too. X

Dandelion

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 02:18:53 PM »

I’m not sure why it lasted longer , but some of mine have too. X
What you said makes sense to me.