Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: utrogestan and vaginal dryness  (Read 1899 times)

Sammiejane

utrogestan and vaginal dryness
« on: February 17, 2020, 06:33:22 PM »

hi

i?m using 2 pumps estrogel and 100mg utrogestan daily all ok however i've noticed that i?m dryer downstairs and feel like my inner bits are poking out but there not

when i took estrogen on its own i didn't have this which is why i wonder if utrogestan can cause vaginal dryness i've only been on it 10 days so to early i guess to up estrogen dose plus boobs starting to now get tender x
i apply the gel to arms does it make any difference to VA if i put in thighs

Whatsupwiththis

Re: utrogestan and vaginal dryness
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 07:31:18 PM »

Have you been taking any kind of VA treatment?  Vagifem?  Might be something to check into.  If I recall you had a hysterectomy at a young age?  Hopefully some of the other ladies will be able to help on the HRT issue.

Sammiejane

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 10:18:08 PM »

hi

yes i've been using ovestin for a year

it's strange cause in estrogen only i was to wet now adding in prog i?m too dry lol

i don't know x

Tinkerbell

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 11:46:30 PM »

I got sore when i used utrogestan.

Sammiejane

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 12:33:27 AM »

what do u use now tinker bell x

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 09:01:36 AM »

Utorgestan irritates my bladder when I'm on that part of the cycle and makes certain parts itchy  ::) - hence I only use it on a cycle vaginally. It defo doesn't make me dry -  as the residue leaks out. I also use Vagifem approx 12 hours later eveyr other day or so when I'm on that part of the cycle. That irritates my bladder too but at least everything is moist... maybe increase the Ovestin - not sure how they mix together!

Hurdity x

Sammiejane

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 01:11:46 PM »

hi hurdity

do u think i need an extra pump gel been on 2 pumps 11 days ?

taking utrogestan orally every day ?

it's working great other then dryness my mood better headaches better and bloating but it's a lot of gel to rub on arms and when used on my thighs it felt irritated and had bloating .

or shall i swap to patch i have everol in the cuboard i want to avoid increasing the ovestin from twice a week because this irritates my bladder .

i know i need testosterone but can't have this till my estrogen levels up but i know this to can help with va x ?