Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Problems with changing from Evorel to Spanish patches (Evopad)?  (Read 928 times)

da66

Problems with changing from Evorel to Spanish patches (Evopad)?
« on: February 15, 2020, 12:46:41 PM »

When my evorel 50 ran out I was lucky enough to get hold of some Evopad patches in Spain, which I understood to contain exactly the same active ingredient. I have been using the Spanish ones for about 3 weeks and have just this week started to get headaches every day and am not sleeping at all well waking up multiple times a night, having never had headaches before and having slept soundly on evorel for the previous 3 years. Anyone else experienced these kinds of symptoms on changing patches?

Perinowpost

Re: Problems with changing from Evorel to Spanish patches (Evopad)?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 12:54:25 PM »

Hi da66 no I've got some and haven't noticed any difference at all. I had a terrible time when I tried to use estrodot though. Just goes to show we?re all different. Hope you get it sorted out soon x

da66

Re: Problems with changing from Evorel to Spanish patches (Evopad)?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 01:00:21 PM »

Thanks perinowpost. Yeah I think you're right - we are all different!  My sister has also had some trouble with Evopad and i thought it was psychosomatic because she was worrying about it too much but now I think she is right. And after a battle with the menopause we certainly know and ought to trust our own bodies to tell us what's going on. Fingers crossed the evorel will be back in stock soon!