Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Everol  (Read 612 times)

Anjia

Everol
« on: February 13, 2020, 09:19:23 PM »

There I was thinking how lucky I have been to keep getting my estrodot patch with the problems going on until today when I went to my pharmacy to pick it up only to be told they can't get it untill the end of March.Anyway they give me Everol instead and said there exactly the same just bigger anyone had the same problem and if so how did you get on ?

Taz2

Re: Everol
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 09:30:28 PM »

It's amazing you've got Evorel as I haven't been able to get this since November! I'll have to pop over to your pharmacy!  ;D Tonight my pharmacist said that Evorel has been pushed back to June again but haven't had this confirmed yet.

I swapped from Estradot to Evorel and found no difference by the way.

Taz x  :-\

Anjia

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 09:42:04 PM »

Honestly Taz I really don't no what's going on ! Just be glad to get what we can thanks for letting me no how you got on.

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 05:21:33 PM »

Honestly Taz I really don't no what's going on ! Just be glad to get what we can thanks for letting me no how you got on.
[/quote Also surprised that you got any from a high st pharmacy.  Is it Conti or Sequi? Unavailable here for about 6 month. Managed to get some from an online pharmacy so haven't yet run out.]