Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Phillip Schofield out on This Morning  (Read 3355 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Phillip Schofield out on This Morning
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2020, 08:49:46 PM »

I think it has to be.

A bit like the Harry Dunn story - huge PR person pushing it forwards  :-\

It'll be followed no doubt for a few days .

dahliagirl

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2020, 09:02:20 PM »

There are loads of stories and photos on the Daily Mail website, so they have been working hard.

There are rumours on Twitter of there having been an inappropriate relationship. 

getting_old

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2020, 11:39:21 PM »

As others have said we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and how much his wife or kids knew. It's possible his wife has known for a long time and they've lived their lives happily in their own way. I know of a couple in a similar position who are staying together until their children are adults. Their focus is on their children so they don't want to have other relationships, and only a few people know their true circumstances and everyone else assumes they are just like the rest of us, whatever that may be!
Personally I don't see why he's brave or a hero because the only difference between him and the millions of other gay people is that he's a celebrity, but that's his career choics so why should that mean he's braver than a doctor or mechanic whose gay?

dahliagirl

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2020, 01:09:10 PM »

He is only braver than the doctor or mechanic because that is the narrative the publicity machine has to play in order to make him untouchable.
Pages: 1 2 [3]