Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Can anyone advise please  (Read 763 times)

J

• First Flush
Can anyone advise please
« on: February 06, 2020, 02:09:34 PM »

Can anyone please advice, im on femoston 1/10 and ive just realised i started my new foil with the second grey pills instead of the white ones, im not sure how i did this :-\ im seven days into the 14 pills and have started my period, which is how ive noticed im on the wrong tablets, what should i do??? Stop and go onto the white ones??? Just carry on and start my next pack backwards as well????

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Can anyone advise please
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 03:25:47 PM »

WHOPPS!   I don't know what to advise.  Maybe put the product into the search box and see if any threads pop up, or ring your local Pharmacist for advice? 

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 05:42:23 PM »

Tricky one that J

Personally if you have bled as a result of ovulation (were you still having fairly regular-ish periods when you started in the HRT?) I would say go onto the correct ones now (ie the oestrogen only pills) and take them for two weeks and then start on the combi ones - it just means your packs will be a bit out of sync but hopefully you won't be?

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 06:59:43 PM »

That's what I wanted to say but without knowledge ...........  8)

J

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 10:57:08 PM »

Thankyou for replies, i did start on the white tablets today because it kind of made sense to, but i might just check in with the doctor tomorrow to make sure