Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Day 65 on my HRT.  (Read 2208 times)

Wrensong

Re: Day 65 on my HRT.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 03:42:52 PM »

Hi Penelope, if you're reading please let us know how you are.
Wx

Penelope

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2020, 08:51:55 PM »

Hello you lovely girls.I am back Wow that was a huge day and night to go through.
I have just had 5 really good days sleeping 10 hours a night and a nap in the day.
But best of all no mental chatter or depression.

Went to the doctor yesterday and he said the slump into depression along with the freezing chill are directly related to thyroid.
So it shows the HRT is working to balance me out but it will take at least 7-10 months.I have a test for TSH but hey I have never not had  a blood test not come back normal for TSH so I'm not holding my breath.

I must say The HRT on my thyroid symptoms has been great the hair loss has halved,My Bowles are much better my anxiety is nearly gone,my muscles are feeling much better I lost my muscle around 15 years ago and have felt so weak ever since.
I used to feel hot all the time a couple of degrees more than normal that has corrected its self and oh what a blessing I may for the first time in 26 years buy a winter wardrobe I have always worn my summer clothes all winter.
Thank you so much girls man I needed you all.I have never felt that low in my life it's sad really I could have ended it all but the next day I am back to normal.

How many people out there commit suicide and it there hormones?Scary stuff.

Wrensong

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2020, 07:50:11 PM »

Hi Penelope, sorry you are having such an up & down time of it.  Can be pretty demoralising, I know.  Great that you're sleeping so well though, your hair loss has improved, your bowels & anxiety better  :).  Try to hang on to the thought so much is changing for the better to get you through those dark days.  Do make sure they continue to monitor your thyroid, so that if that needs treating with Thyroxine it can be started sooner rather than later.  Interested to know what your latest TFT will show.  Please keep us updated.
Everything crossed for you.
Wx
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 07:51:57 PM by Wrensong »
Pages: 1 [2]