Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Dizziness  (Read 979 times)

discokaren

Dizziness
« on: February 03, 2020, 06:44:48 PM »

Anyone get a  odd feeling before a hot flush ..... sometimes really dizzy almost going to faint feel just dreadful....almost a feeling of dread and doom sometimes think I am going to die. Sometimes the flushes don't come or come alot later.

Lyncola

Re: Dizziness
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 09:29:41 AM »

Hi discokaren,

I have been premenopausal for over a year and I very really get hot flushes, I think I had two big once's last year.
But I have had once must be my first menopausal symptoms, I was at the markets, and I felt really strange like the world was about to stop. That fainting feeling, hot, the room was closing in on me, I couldn't do anything I just froze, I do think it lasted long? And I just left the shop, I had to get out of there. I only ever had it once,it was terrible.

shrosphirelass

Re: Dizziness
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 07:59:28 PM »

Ive had this too. I haven't had traditional hot flushes and am now on HRT for other symptoms. I did sometimes get dizzy and very occassionally that feeling of heat, dizzy and going to pass out. It was so bad one day that my friend rang for an ambulance as she thought I was having a stroke. Fortunately I started to feel better whilst she was on the phone to them, so I could call them off!