Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Absorption of estrogen gel for ladies high doses of oestrogen gel  (Read 676 times)

Dandelion

Hi I'm probably moving from patches to oestrodose as I only have a few patches left.

I am on 75mcg dose patches.

I hear that some ladies who apply it to their thighs absorb it more poorly and ladies who apply it to their arms absorb it better.

As the gel equivalent to 75mcg patch is going to be high, will this be too much oestrodose gel to apply to my arms only, as i don't really like the idea of applying it to my thighs/?

Also, how many times a week or day do I need to apply it to get the gel equivalent of 75mcg?
How many pumps per application?
Scared of applying wrong amount
Thanks

Dotty

Re: Absorption of estrogen gel for ladies high doses of oestrogen gel
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 04:56:08 PM »

Hi you will need 3 pumps a day and, yes , you can put it on your shoulders and outer arms at the same time x

Dandelion

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 05:23:24 PM »

Hi you will need 3 pumps a day and, yes , you can put it on your shoulders and outer arms at the same time x
Can you apply all three pumps in one application, sorry for the extra question and thanks for quick reply

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 06:02:30 PM »

Yes you can put it on in one application....2 on one arm and 1 on the other. I use 4 every morning x

Dandelion

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 06:11:37 PM »

Yes you can put it on in one application....2 on one arm and 1 on the other. I use 4 every morning x
Thanks Dotty, that is very helpful.