Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does anybody use more than 4 pumps of estrogel?  (Read 13610 times)

Tc

Re: Does anybody use more than 4 pumps of estrogel?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2020, 05:45:29 PM »

Hiya ladies. I absorbed everything very poorly  I tried . 6 pumps eastrogel, and doubling up on various100   patches. The only thing I absorbed well has been sandrena gel.

Xxx

Alicess

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2020, 06:10:18 PM »

Tc, did you also notice a difference in symptoms with Sandrena or did it only increased your oestrogen levels?

Tc

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2020, 10:40:31 PM »

Alice.   .

I'm glad you asked that.. it's important. For anyone reading it to know  that.  I should've given more details.   
in terms of absorption it was the best I absorbed of anything. I've tried so far. (I've not tried tablets)  it more than doubled my blood level (which was  140pmol before)   but unfortunately it still wasnt enough for me. Symptom wise. It made little difference.

I should also say  that I was using 3mg (3 sachets). .  And even 2mg is  considered a  high dose. The doc who prescribed it took my track record of poor absorption into account. (Born out by blood tests) in prescribing 3mg as I believe it's off license in that dose. . .  So  should always be under a docs supervision. .   

Xxx
Pages: 1 [2]