Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: How long does your Androfemme last?  (Read 1307 times)

Bobidy

How long does your Androfemme last?
« on: January 27, 2020, 12:19:43 PM »

Hi

For ladies on Androfemme I'm just wondering how long each tube is lasting you?

I started mine 30 September and I still have a quarter left!

I'm using a pea sized amount, the syringe amount was maybe 2-3 times this and seemed an awful lot.

On the packaging it says each tube should last 3 months and to throw it after that.

Hurdity

Re: How long does your Androfemme last?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »

Has the Androfeme helped?

I'm not an Androfeme user..... but ....I would be loath to throw it away since I gather it costs the earth. Do the instructions suggest the dosage should mean the tube lasts 3 months? If that is the case then it is not going to be OK on one day and suddenly all degraded and ineffective the next. It's like food with long dates - there will be a long lead out period when it is still OK and very gradually will become less effective ( I expect there have been stability studies on this but not sure if published and freely available?). I mean you're not going to come to any harm anyway. The worst that can happen is that it will be a bit less effective - but since some of the effects of T take some months to be fully implemented I wouldn't suggest increasing by a lot to compensate for this possibilty. Personally in your position I would just carry on for another couple of months and see how you go. Of course they're going to say chuck it - they'll sell more that way. Like we're supposed to throw food away - but who does?! (Hopefully everyone uses their common sense!).

Hurdity x

Bobidy

Re: How long does your Androfemme last?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 08:21:58 PM »

Thanks Hurdity, as always.

That's what I thought. I reckon 1 tube will last me 5 months at a pea sized amount.

I think it is doing something, it's difficult to tell, maybe that is because I'm only using a smaller amount, but I'm reluctant to use the syringe amount which is about 3 times as much.

I asked Dr Newson about availability on the NHS. She said there was a lot of work going on in the background so this would happen in the future. Probably not this year though.

Thanks again x