Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Has anybody contacted Estrodot supplier?  (Read 537 times)

Hurdity

Re: Has anybody contacted Estrodot supplier?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 07:44:40 PM »

Hi there

Yes I wrote to them twice - but got a generic stupid unhelpful e-mail back - not like Besins who are always great! I think someone phoned them a while back as well. Whatever they say - there may not be a shortage at their end ie they're working at full capacity ( why don't they increase this?) but there are still shortages locally because demand outstrips supply - simple economics sadly! My pharmacist spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and they were releasing batches onto the market but of course they are snapped up really quickly. Our supplies come through Alliance and they didn't have any.  Also not last wek either. The thing is the problems with Estradot go back way further than the current/recent shortages - I've had intermittent problems with them going back probably 4 or 5 years (I checked back on the forum a few weeks ago!). I don't understand why this is - and why they haven't increased production. However I am happily on Elleste Solo MX at the moment so I don't mind. I recommend them :)

Hurdity x

Bobidy

Re: Has anybody contacted Estrodot supplier?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 08:33:26 PM »

Thanks, I'm thinking of trying 100 oestrogen only patches but want to stick with one if possible.