Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Experiences of commencing oestrogen gel and utrogestan  (Read 8305 times)

Mintea

Re: Experiences of commencing oestrogen gel and utrogestan
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2020, 10:10:46 AM »

Hi Sammiejane
Thanks for asking. I'm finding it quite difficult actually.   I've been feeling really sedated which I believe is the utrogestan and am not sure if I can carry on if this continues. Also with this I'm feeling quite depressed which is something I hoped it would help with. I also seem to be putting on weight which I dont need. On the plus side there has been an improvement in my joints which were really painful before. I suppose it's still early days as only 2 weeks. I've tried 1.5 pumps of gel today to see if that helps.
Mintea x

ally09

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2020, 03:26:36 PM »

Hi!
I've recently noticed a faint lower abdominal linea nigra/brown line....I started on 2 pumps of Oestrogel about 3 months ago so I'm presuming it's because of that???
I had a very obvious line when I was pregnant 16 years ago.....so better not be bloody pregnant!!😱😫
I've had a Mirena coil in for nearly 12 months with no problems and the Oestrogel has really helped with flushes/mood/insomnia so can live with the brown line👍🏼
Just wondering if this is a common side effect??🤔
Thanks girls🥰

Sammiejane

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2020, 04:59:42 PM »

ally09

where do you apply the gel and is it sandrena or estrogel as i was on estrogel and applied to inner thighs and didn't get this but not sure if applied else where it could cause this x

Mogster71

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2020, 05:40:35 AM »

Following this with anticipation! Started my patches last week and so far so good, only one headache which would have been every day on the tablets!

Violetbat how is the progesterone going?? :)

Sammiejane

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2020, 11:43:23 AM »

mogster71

may i ask which patches u are using as headaches is too what i suffer ?

thanks
Pages: 1 [2]