Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Having a pelvic US and transvaginal, what to expect?  (Read 2922 times)

Turkish delight

Re: Having a pelvic US and transvaginal, what to expect?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2020, 05:26:47 PM »

Hia Hurdity, thanks for celebrating with me  :cancan:

So my bleed ended on the 12th of January, scan done today 30th jan. Before this bleed I had none since May last year, whats that all about, it says something, but I'll be damned if I know what...haha!

I can tolerate the utro ok, don't love the stuff but it's good as a knockout(sleep-wise)but does make me cry and get somewhat unreasonable to deal with unless i'm taken in small doses lol!

I take it vaginally 100mg on the 1st to the 14th every month and haven't had regular bleeds just a couple. But then have been on low estrogen, low and slow, one pump for most of the year. I'm up to 2 pumps estrogel now but that's only been since September. Do you think maybe I'm on too much Utro? I would love to dial it down tbh, I have enough of it after a week but just keep chugging on.

Hi Mogster, Yes Tim was his name, a guy indeed, probably in his late 30's. He was all very above-board and above the belt in his approach, not looking down there much, "eyes up" so to say ::) There was a female nurse present the whole time so I couldn't be less bothered tbh, just glad to have it done and dusted. The information letter they sent me did say I may get a male or female, and if I wanted one sex over the other it could mean a longer wait for the scan. So no surprises really.

TD

TD

shrosphirelass

Re: Having a pelvic US and transvaginal, what to expect?
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 06:48:11 PM »

Glad it went well TD. Two of my scans have been done by a man, didn't bother me at all.
Pages: 1 [2]