Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Relax HRT is half the strength of the pill 💊  (Read 867 times)

Penelope

Relax HRT is half the strength of the pill 💊
« on: December 15, 2019, 06:44:30 PM »

Went to the doctor to ask for HRT 2 weeks ago after so much research on taking it.The doctor could not find an HRT that is fully funded so he said I know we will put you on the contraceptive pill.Its the Same as HRT but twice the strength!!!!! I said

“Excuse me millions of women around the world are taking a pill for years that's Twice the strength of HRT and they don't even know it?”😯

He said yip.But your outcome if you ever get breast cancer would be far better than there's because women on HRT are closely monitored and women on the pill are not!
Why can't they just tell us all the truth.Look at all the ladies on the sight that are so worried and the last thing we need is worry.
The man that made the comment about breast cancer and HRT retracted his comment three years after he had made it and of course it was not widely publicised.

I did no research when I went on the pill in my teens.Not like now before taking HRT.So if this is correct information. Relax ladies relax we are better off on HRT.💖
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 07:07:53 PM by Penelope »

Perinowpost

Re: Relax HRT is half the strength of the pill 💊
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 06:51:31 PM »

Exactly Penelope, I said the same thing years ago x

Penelope

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 07:27:37 PM »

Hi Perinowpost

For those of us with problems sleeping know the research shows it causes heart disease and shortens your life but we hum and har over taking HRT.
We take the  contraceptive pill most of our lives or antidepressants with side effects off the charts but we hum and har about taking HRT.
We know the toll stress,anxiety,depression puts on ones body and we hum and har about HRT.

Your Grandchildren  miss out on the Grandma they could have.
You partner or children miss the partner or Mum they used to have.
Somehow we all need to get our heads around all this.

You deserve  to feel good again.😀

What does quality of life mean to you 💖

Maryjane

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 07:39:38 PM »

Also the pill is synthetic hormones and HRT can be body identical on the NHS, & yes they pull is much more potent with side effects also that get ignored why ? Be a baby boom one reason I reckon ?

Penelope

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 09:04:30 PM »

Mary Jane you are so right.We all need to start looking at all the other things we are taking.