Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Pat he's to tablets and gel  (Read 899 times)

Rose 007

Pat he's to tablets and gel
« on: January 02, 2020, 10:34:01 AM »

Hi , wondering if anyone  could help , with evoril ouf of stick at the moment my fic has switched me to tabkets and sandrena gel . Tablets say daily on day 1to 25 ...? Gel is 0.5 and he's given me 30 sachets ..
When do I use the gel ... is it daily and for how many days .    Also do I have a break in tablets with only saying 1 to 25 ..  when do i start again .   Thanks for any help ..  all very fuzzy to me .   Patches were continuous so can't get my head around it .

Hurdity

Re: Pat he's to tablets and gel
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 05:37:07 PM »

Hi Rose007

:welcomemm:

You take gel every day just like patches.  If you were on Evortel sequi then you take the utrogestan 200 mg ( ie two tablets) x 12 days per 28 day cycle. If you were on Evorel conti you can either take them as prescribed ( Days 1-25 x 100 mg ie one tablet) or every day.  The cycle is assumed to be the average menstrual cycle length of 28 days which sequential HRT aims to mimic. Good luck :)

Hurdity x

Rose 007

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 06:22:53 PM »

Hi Hurdity, thanks for reply ... so when I take the last tablet on the 25th day ...do I then leave a break of 5 days and then start taking tablets again  on 5th day , but continue right through with the gel without a break   x 

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 08:44:14 PM »

Hi you don't need to stop taking the Utrogestan. You can take it every day and , yes, you use the gel every day x

Sammiejane

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 12:26:30 AM »

hi rose 007

please let us know how you get on with the gel and utrogestan i assume you are on the sandrena gel ?

i'm looking to swap to this regime as been experiencing hair loss on the estrogel so i'm hoping sandrena will be different xx