Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Struggling all the time.  (Read 898 times)

Chihuahuachick

Struggling all the time.
« on: November 29, 2019, 02:59:29 AM »

I'm struggling all of the time at the moment.

Constant reflux, no job, abusive partner.

I don't sleep until 3 or 4 am. I get up at 2 pm. My day is just so rubbish.

I am looking for another job but this idiot I am stuck with doesn't make it easy as he likes to have full control.

I doubt if I will sleep tonight/today as I have bad reflux.

I just need to get up at a decent time, say 8 am. I cannot get out of the habit of staying up late since a bout of IBS a few months ago.

I need help but I have no family. No friends. The only person I can rely on is myself and forums and Instagram for having some contact with the outside world.

I must try and get this body clock thing sorted out as I need to prepare myself for gping back to work.

I am trying to be strong and I am getting stronger.

Donnadoobie

Re: Struggling all the time.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 09:01:24 AM »

You need to see a doctor to help you.  I know it is hard but just making this first step could lift you out of this.  Contact the Samaritans or find a women's refuge, they will help you.  Please do not struggle on your own. There are people out there that can help.

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 10:10:49 AM »

I'm so sorry you're struggling. I would see the gp too about you body clock, they might give you sleeping pills for a few days until you get back to a more normal rhythm. Insomnia is so difficult, it's such a difficult cycle to get out of and the more you worry about it the less likely you are to sleep. Presumably you've seen the gp about reflux? Is there anything they can do for it?
There are jobs with antisocial hours that are often paid more than those with office hours. Might be worth considering?

Chihuahuachick

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 12:34:02 PM »

Thanks but I need to get this under control on my own.

I need to sort myself out.

There's only me that can do it.