Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi patches  (Read 885 times)

Ninaduff

Evorel Sequi patches
« on: November 15, 2019, 10:19:06 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm 51, Have been peri menopausal for a couple of years now and the symptoms are getting progressively worse, day and night sweats, anxiety attacks, very negative and depressed... I also suffer from inflammatory bowel disease which doesn't help the matter :-\ :-\ I started Evorel Sequi patches 6 days ago, since then my bloatedness and bowels are worse with horrendous gas, and generally still feel horrendous  :'( can anyone share any positive things with about HRT and how long it takes to actually start to feel better? Thank you

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Evorel Sequi patches
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 12:45:32 PM »

Hi Ninaduff.
Sorry your going through a bad time...we all know what that's like.
When I first started hrt, I had the most horrific stomach too, bloat, wind, diarrhoea, dreadful. However,  it did settle down after a few months.
It can take a while for the hrt to kick in, and it's best to stay on it for at least 3 months to see if it's the one for you. If you can't go on, due to the side effects, there are others to try.
I'm on tablet form hrt. It was hard going at first, but I persevered with it, and now I'm almost symptom free, occasionally still get very mild anxiety, but it's 1000 times better...I can handle it now...
Keep going! It's very early days for you, and who knows, you may start to feel better quite soon..oh, I used to take Windeze tablets for the bloat, they worked well.
Good luck, keep posting and let us know how your getting on...
Jd xx

Ninaduff

Re: Evorel Sequi patches
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 01:45:31 PM »

Hi Jillydoll! Thanks so much for your advice, you've given me some hope, I'll give the Windeeze a try  :)