Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Estradot patches  (Read 5417 times)

Sammiejane

Re: Estradot patches
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 09:01:24 AM »

hi tc

what gel have they now put you on and how are you finding that compared to your patch?

Sammiejane

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 09:41:07 PM »

hi hurdity

whilst i appreciate that you like to keep to  a structure on threads everybody has the right to ask whatever questions they like and if someone reply's with interested it doesn't mean that the original thread is lost we are all here to discuss what we like !

and how do you know estradot dosent cause hairloss ? it may not have for you but everyone is different and is listed in side effects as all the estrogens have hairloss although may not be common dosent mean it can't happen, and i don't appreciate the dog about every thread becomes about hairloss ! to some people this can me a massive thing especially when they are young if i was 60 odd it wouldn't bother me but i'm young my youngest child is only 7 so it's a massive thing for me and i'm sure lots of other women to whatever their age !

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 01:14:23 PM »

Hi sammiejane - not sure what suddenly brought that comment on from a post I made two weeks ago! As you know we are all here to try to help you but although theoretically you can post anything anywhere - the forum works best for everyone if we try to keep mostly to topic and not ask the same question on multiple threads, especially if the topic is unrelated to what you are asking - not least because it is very time-consuming for those of us who come here to help - to go to a thread and find the same question and also forget whether or where we have posted a reply to see what we've said. It doesn't help us to help you and the original poster also gets confused. This has been politely pointed out to you by several members not just me - mainly those who are trying to help you because we do care about you, but we have limited time and we also care about everyone else too!

In terms of hair-loss - I think this has been covered extensively.  We either give our own experiences or the general principles from studies etc relating to oestrogen and its effects on hair. Of course we cannot say how one individual will react and also because as you will know by now the issue of hair growth loss is extremely complex.

I think you need to try to be calm and follow the advice of your doctors and try out the regimes they are advising for the  trial period they recommend and keep a diary about what happens - to your mood, and other symptoms as well as your hair. Maybe also think about stopping smoking as this has been raised on another thread?

All the best

Hurdity x

Sammiejane

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2019, 01:11:07 PM »

hi hurdity

i post on multiple threads to get experience and advise from others as if they are not experiencing hairloss then they would not repond to a thread about this but it's also interesting to find out what medication they also take and how they have got on !
sorry i have not been on this forum for 10 years but it does not make you the owner of it or in charge !

Hurdity

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2019, 03:30:49 PM »

hi hurdity

i post on multiple threads to get experience and advise from others as if they are not experiencing hairloss then they would not repond to a thread about this but it's also interesting to find out what medication they also take and how they have got on !
sorry i have not been on this forum for 10 years but it does not make you the owner of it or in charge !

sammiejane - your remarks are not very pleasant and cause offence. Like the others we are all trying to help you in the best way we can. Several members have suggested you start new threads and also that you don't keep asking the same questions on multiple threads - including very new members ( like Lola50) as well as others who are not new but also not veterans. Please respect those who are trying to help you, without resorting to insults otherwise you will find we will just give up. Like I said those of us who post regularly have limited time and to read the same question over again as well as wondering if and where we might have posted an answer to help you - is very time-consuming.

I spent hours in September looking up information about hair, to help you - which I have now posted. Please realise we have your best interests at heart but also that it is not helpful if the forum becomes a complete free for all ie anything goes anywhere.

Hurdity

LizzyLoo

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2019, 09:57:39 PM »

Hi

My patch goes on upper outside of thigh (alternate each time) and I have rare sticking issues x

Sammiejane

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2019, 10:59:38 PM »

hi hurdity

i to have been affended by your comments and others regarding my smoking ! posting bout hairloss making dogs about everything's about hairloss and nobody other then yourself has asked me to posting about hairloss it's not up to you to dictate what people can and can't ask
Pages: 1 [2]