Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: If you could do it all again ...  (Read 8165 times)

Ladybt28

Re: If you could do it all again ...
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2019, 04:37:26 PM »

You wanted to work in a zoo CLKD - are you going to volunteer?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2019, 04:40:29 PM »

Zoos are too far away.  Otherwise  ;).  As long as it wasn't with reptiles, insects or creepies  ;D or anything smelly or .........

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2019, 05:03:12 PM »

Yeesss, you can make money from being a trapeze artist! It all depends on what your DOING on the trapeze!  ;D  as long as there's naked men , with six packs, bulging muscles,  big...... ..............😲.....sorry, I'm getting carried away, .....  :madeyes:    you'll pull the crowds in..... :yes:
They might not be paying to see me swinging away up there, but I'm only doing it for the view!    :whist: 

Ladybt28

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2019, 05:13:42 PM »

…...well hello JD....wondered how long it would take for you to turn up  ;D ;D ;D ;D and get carried away  :whist: xx

I hate heights and I'm with Pants, nothing involving high heels, fancy knickers or being bendy.! I am surprised though that we cant come up with a load of sensible money making occupations ensuring a change of career for the over 50's really (those a 40 have time) over 50's by the time you taking in any training...well.

They are going to have to be self employed positions because otherwise who will employ us between 55 and 70??? Yet we are supposed to be useful to society how though???

Now concentrate JD...put that man down!!! and keep you fantasies to yourself  ;D ;D ;D

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2019, 05:57:22 PM »

How about a rock band? 🎸🥁
We could be the biggest rock band that exsists in the over 45s category!
Whose gonna be front woman tho? Not me, I can't sing...🎤 Any takers?
Me and Jaypo could be the backing dancers, now there's a thought...🤔
How about it Jaypo, in our platform boots, mininskirts, stockings, and tight fitted t,shits..?  :jiggy:
Think that might work....but NO POLES Jay, I know how much you like em, one day you'll swallow that bloody pole! ...ouch!  :stretcher:

Hi Ladybt...👋🏼. 🙂

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2019, 06:10:09 PM »

All we would have to do is write a xmas number 1.
Apparently, the Slade xmas song makes the bloke half a mil every year !!  :o
Can anyone write music ?
I can't sing, by the way. I'll play the drums ..  how hard can that be !  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2019, 06:31:23 PM »

Oh yes jill,backing singers,do the side to side thing clicking our fingers,doooowaapppp dedooooowapppp ooooooooaaaaaahhhhh

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2019, 08:00:20 PM »

Told you! Good idea! Get TC! She'd write us a song...

The oldest swingers in town! ....( some of us anyway) ..and no, I'm not throwing my keys in the dish anymore! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Get them hips a rolling Jay....eeeeehhhhhhaaaaaa....🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

Ladybt28

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »

;D ;D  dear heaven, I can't hold a tune either nor can I write music, now dancing  :banana: and stages..  :) but I'm not going on xfactor which I think is what you have to do to get a xmas No1 these days!... but half a million Pants, well a bit of that would do!

How about it Jaypo, in our platform boots, mininskirts, stockings, and tight fitted t,shits..?  :jiggy:
Think that might work....but NO POLES Jay, I know how much you like em, one day you’ll swallow that bloody pole! ...ouch!  :stretcher:
They've already made that film JD - you know the one, with Pierce Brosnan…... Mamma Mia  ;)
Maybe someone could write a show about the menopause.....like the Vagina Monologues seeing as none of us can sing!  ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]