Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Slight bleeding???  (Read 825 times)

Jackie_w

Slight bleeding???
« on: November 07, 2019, 09:11:42 AM »

Hello.  This might be a bit TMI, sorry but I don't know who else to ask so I hope you don't mind.

I am currently in Femestone 2/10 and have been for the past 4 years.  I have never had a bleed whilst on it.  My last period was way back in 2010, I had an edometrial ablation due to very heavy periods and I've never had a period since.

The other day I noticed on my underwear there was a little bit of blood, it wasn't very red just slightly pink but nothing when I went to the loo or in toilet paper etc.  Yesterday I went to the loo and when I wiped there was more blood (although none on my underwear) but it was black like old blood!!!! I have been getting a little bit of crampy pains and this  morning there was a little bit of blood on the toilet paper (again not bright red, just a slight pink/brown colour).

I'm not sure if this is normal or not can anyone give me advice?  I've tried to call the doctor to see if I can get an appointment, but I'm having to wait 2 weeks, but I go on holiday then, so will need to wait until I come back to see a doctor?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Slight bleeding???
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 09:31:39 AM »

Hi.  It could be your hormones over-riding the product.  Maybe put the product name into the search box to see if threads pop up?  You are right to get this checked, dark blood has probably been hanging around for a while; could you see the Practice Nurse for advice?  Or a different Dr.? 

Hopefully someone will be along with clearer advice.  Do you have piles or a split high up in the vagina? 

Jackie_w

Re: Slight bleeding???
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 09:20:52 AM »

Thanks for replying.  Sorry I haven't replied back before now, we have all had a virus in the house.

I have an appointment at the doctors today I have had more bleeding which has been fresh blood but it is just spotting.  I'm still getting crampy pains in my pelvis area and sometimes I get sharp shooting pains which really take my breath away but they don't last long.

So will see what the doctor says.  I feel a bit embarrassed about going so quickly to the doctors, I only phoned this morning and they have given me an emergency appointment???? I'm not sure this would be classed as an emergency would it?