Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vagifem Daily ?  (Read 6823 times)

KiltedCupid

Re: Vagifem Daily ?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2019, 07:51:41 PM »

Tracey E

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2019, 08:43:40 PM »

Thank you that's really interesting..

Hurdity

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2019, 09:19:10 AM »

Hi there  - there was a recent thread on Intrarosa here: https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,45659.msg735724.html#msg735724

I found a very detailed study and had a quick peruse and put down a few of the points that I noted so if anyone wants to read a bit more do go to that thread and have a look.

The main thing that stood out for me was that the studies showed that Intrarosa needed to be used DAILY in order to achieve the SAME results (in terms of VA, maturation of tissues etc) as 10 mcg Vagifem used twice weekly, according to the trials - so it may well not be powerful enough as a product on its own especially for those who need to use Vagifem daily - but obviously worth a try. it may also prove especially benenficial for those already on systmeic HRT but need extra local oestrogen. Also the relative lack of fillers is an obvious advantage and the coconut fat itself may be soothing!

Hurdity x

KiltedCupid

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2019, 10:53:07 AM »

Thank you that's really interesting..

It's working very well for me Tracey E. If you have problems with any of the alternative va treatments, Intrarosa is worth a try.

Tracey E

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2019, 03:56:03 PM »

Well I'll ask next week about it Kilted, I'm on Vagifem daily at the moment and Ovestin externally. So not sure now how it will compare but if I manage to get some (which will be no mean feet) I'll let you know how I fare. Thanks Hurdity for the heads up. X
Pages: 1 2 [3]