Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Body hair loss  (Read 2144 times)

lala lady

Body hair loss
« on: October 18, 2019, 10:45:26 AM »

My pubic hair started falling out when I was 34 and so did my hair on my head.under my arms and leg hair stopped growing ..I have been on hrt for about 12 years now and some of my.pubic hair has grown back..but the rest still the same. I only need leg/arm hair removal about 2 times a year ..is this normal also.no sex drive and vaginal skin very thin and dry...im only 54 but feel so.Much older.

Annie0710

Re: Body hair loss
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 10:58:07 AM »

Hi LalaLady

Same happened to me, plus my eyebrows went patchy and sparse.  I started testosterone and all but my eyebrows (easily cured with pencil) have improved, eyelashes are much better too. X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 01:27:46 PM »

As oestrogen levels drop so the body may become dry, inside and out.  If you feel dry and thin in the vaginal region then do read the vaginal atrophy threads and think about appropriate treatment.   4 me it was like razor blades up there until the GP prescribed 'ovestin' !

Tracey E

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 06:06:02 PM »

Hi everyone, my eyebrows started to get very sparten when I started HRT and my hair started shedding. Since stopping HRT 6 weeks ago I've noticed my eyebrows are growing back and my hair has stopped shedding.

I always thought HRT was ment to make your hair grow not make it fall out. Really confused with the whole malarkey!  :safe: