Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Panicking advice needed x  (Read 1811 times)

Joaniepat

Re: Panicking advice needed x
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 10:17:18 PM »

If the Vagifem appears not to be dissolving properly, you might be too dry inside, so could insert some Yes VM beforehand. Also, putting the Vagifem lower down, on the anterior wall of the vagina, might help with urinary issues. Two a week is a very low dose. Latest recommendation from the BMS is every other day, or up to 5 a week.

Not sure what the doc means by "white rim", have you had a look yourself? If it is general pallor as opposed to white patches, that's probably lack of oestrogen, but good to get checked out for lichen sclerosis anyway. Some Ovestin or Estriol Cream for the external bits would be a good idea either way. Very wise not to use steroid cream until you know for sure!

JP x

Mrs Bennet

Re: Panicking advice needed x
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2019, 07:46:23 AM »

Hi Joanipat......thank you for your advice ......yep maybe i am pushing applicator too far up and that maybe why cervix is inflammed 😳....i have had a peek can't see white so goodness knows 🙄......don't want to sound mean but I don't have a lot of faith in the doctor i saw at the UCare on Friday .....I realise it is a low dose of Vagifem but i am quite sensitive to medications......just hope hospital appointment comes soonest as i am somewhat of a worrier.....
Thank you again all the ladies are so supportive here 😘😘
Pages: 1 [2]