Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: In a pickle with my patches  (Read 588 times)

Samade

In a pickle with my patches
« on: October 15, 2019, 09:14:02 AM »

I'm on evorel sequi and have been for a couple of years. It keeps most things under control nicely. Still peri, just, despite being on sequi I very rarely have a bleed. Somehow recently I've ended up out of sync on my patches I'm not sure if I put the wrong one on and then carried on with the wrong sequence. This weekend I was very tearful and bloated which hasn't happened since I have been on them. So I'm not sure if I should just carry on with the current sequence or go back to the ones I should be on

Hurdity

Re: In a pickle with my patches
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 06:34:25 PM »

Hi Samade - sorry to hear this. Do you mean you think you may be ovulating still and if so maybe you are experiencing the rise or crash in progesterone? Yes you could always shift your cycle on a bit and see if it makes a difference to how you feel? If you're not getting a bleed you may well be getting close to menopause though? If it has just happened the once maybe this time you will get a bleed if your own hormones are coming into play? So difficult to know what's going on isn't it? Hope you manage to tweak things OK.

Hurdity x

Samade

Re: In a pickle with my patches
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 11:45:29 PM »

I think I've ended up with 4 weeks of conti patches, but I'm going move onto the evorel 50 patch tomorrow. Hopefully that will help as I'm feeling pretty down and overreacting to people.