Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Bleeding with Evorel Sequi  (Read 1677 times)

kinola67

Bleeding with Evorel Sequi
« on: October 03, 2019, 04:27:25 PM »

Hi all, I am just about 3 months into my HRT patches, and have started bleeding today just a couple of days after putting my combined patch on, am I right in thinking I should probably be bleeding at the end of the combined patches and before I start the new cycle of estrogen only patch? so this is a bit early? Maybe I am just getting used to the patches so it will be a bit random. Must say it's odd having bleeding again after a while with none! thanks all for any advice!

Dandelion

While waiting for someone more knowledgeable
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 04:33:29 PM »

Hi all, I am just about 3 months into my HRT patches, and have started bleeding today just a couple of days after putting my combined patch on, am I right in thinking I should probably be bleeding at the end of the combined patches and before I start the new cycle of estrogen only patch? so this is a bit early? Maybe I am just getting used to the patches so it will be a bit random. Must say it's odd having bleeding again after a while with none! thanks all for any advice!
I'm no expert but I thought with sequi you had a withdrawal bleed at the same time every month, as the patches with the progesterone in are the last patches in the cycle, and the bleed is a "withdrawal bleed"
Hope someone with more knowledge comes along soon.
I hope you are not worried, just in case  you are, i had months of abnormal bleeding and was too scared to see gynae, but when i went for a check, everything was ok.
All that worry for nothing.

sheila99

Re: Bleeding with Evorel Sequi
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 05:06:22 PM »

Dandelion is right. But in peri your own body can put a spanner in the works. If it decides it's time for a bleed you'll have it regardless of the hrt cycle. The hrt bleed is usually a couple of days after you've finished the last combined patch.

shrosphirelass

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 06:07:28 PM »

I've been on evorel sequi for over a year and my pattern of bleeding seems to be pretty random. I had a scan a couple of months ago so it would seem it's just one of those things. It's early days in any case so I wouldn't worry. If things don't settle down soon it may be worth a visit to the dr just to reassure yourself.

kinola67

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 09:21:42 AM »

Thanks everyone for your input, yes I guess it's going to be a bit random to start with and I suppose the bleeding it happening when I've put on the first combined patch so it sort of makes sense, will see how it goes, I've only got one packet left at the moment anyway so will have to see if the chemist can get some more! Good luck everyone with their menopause 'journey'!

shrosphirelass

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 03:17:03 PM »

The independent pharmacy had some stock available last week and you can send them your prescription.

kinola67

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 09:52:08 PM »

Thanks, I have managed to get another 2 months supply from the independent chemist -they are my new best friends!
 :) ;D